Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Spread some encouragment


Who doesn't need a little encouragement every now and then? Every week. Every day.  Every hour on recent days?  I hear you.  Me too! 

Just like this note says:  Sometimes we just need a LIFE SAVER to help keep us afloat!  [Use daily or as often as needed].

Can I have the whole bowl?




Sometimes just hearing the simple "We got this" from a colleague is enough to keep pushing through.  It helps to know that others are right there alongside you in the arena.  Especially with our current 'pandemic' situation it makes teaching VERY different to say the least.  EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

I originally made these treats 10 years ago [I know right?] at the end of a trimester as we were all preparing for parent-teacher conferences.  Teachers, staff, anyone working in the building needed a little life saver to keep us afloat! I took this as an opportunity to put aside all things teaching, which ALWAYS means I work on some kind of craft.

See original post here:  Sometimes we just need a 'Life Saver'

Like everything, I made the old new again! Thank you modern fonts and paper backgrounds to give the 'crafty' look without having to layer papers and require all the tedious cutting.  Since I'm also keeping up with the times and creating my designs to be digital and accessible online, it's in my TpT store.

Download the new tags here: Encouragement Tag with Life Savers



I'm excited to revive an oldie but a goodie.  I also enjoyed a nice laugh at the old design and appreciated how far my 'crafting' has come along.  

Teaching warriors out there, keep showing up each day!  Despite the daily challenges you constantly face, you got this!  And just remember, sometimes we just need a LIFE SAVER to help keep us afloat!  

Find your balance,
Shelby




No comments:

Post a Comment