Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Birthday gift... shhhh!

As I'm anxiously counting down the days until I step onto European soil... [12 days!!] I've been working on a birthday gift for my gal-pal that's meeting us in Paris.  When I saw these colors they instantly reminded me of her.  I thought it'd be fun to add some charms as well.   I can't wait to watch her open it as we eat in some amazing French restaurant!! Here's how it turned out!


(I ended up changing the 'type' of heart charm)






I'm going to type a cute note to explain each charm too... not 100% on the wording yet... but here's the idea:

     Eiffel Tower:
"Remember to always celebrate your birthday in style!"

Heart:
"Always put your whole heart into what you do!"

'Imagine' charm:
"Imagine a life of endless possibilities...now go do them!"
(Might have to search on Pinterest a bit for some quotes...)



I can't wait to post some pictures after our trip!  Keep checking back to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment