Sunday, December 1, 2013

M.I.A. continued

Experienced some computer hiccups... so I'll continue here.

Wreath.  Burlap EVERYTHING has been the craze.  So I had to join.  Here's the wreath I made.

I was surprised how quick & easy this was! 
I look forward to switching out the
decorations for each holiday/season.

Halloween 2013.  I had to 'do my time' with Jury Duty this October and was inspired by law enforcement.  Plus it was super easy for the dogs!



Digital frame re-decorated for the classroom.  I'm trying to take more pictures this year and I thought it'd be even better to have them circulate on a digital frame.  Much cheaper than always rushing off to get them printed.  Like I tell my 'kids'.  Work smarter not harder.




Open House Goodies.  Found this idea on Pinterest and added a little more 'cuteness' to it.



Birthday Treats.  This year I had to jump on the wagon with the birthday balloon/straw idea swarming on Pinterest.  Just in time to finish before September too. 





Our Girlfriends.  Last but not least.  Enjoying our time with these three crazies!

Koda girl.

Mimi

Lilly

Well.  I need to get back to getting some national boards work done for tomorrow.  To be honest. Not get back to, but actually start.  Eek!  I guess I've got to bite the bullet here.  Or google some tips for blogging first.  Just for a few minutes.  Promise!
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment