Saturday, January 7, 2017

Gallery Wall

I've spent hours looking through pictures of gallery walls on Pinterest.  Pinning hundreds of ideas.  Never actually following through with any of them though.
Fortunately, 2017 is a year of change.  Following through with ideas and plans instead of just having a dream.  
With that being said, I finished my version of a gallery wall.  It's still a work-in-progress but it makes my heart happy to see it up and at least started.
Here's what it looks like so far:

Eat Well & Travel Often.  I'm still looking for a different 'Travel Often' sign so this is just a temporary fix.
It's a bit hard to see, but behind the hanging light is a Washington clock as well as a picture that says 'Home is Where the Heart is'.
Here's a close-up of the map.  Another idea that I've wanted to finish but always hesitated to start.  A map with pins of where we've traveled.  It's a little D.I.Y. but I LOVE how it turned out! Just need to fill it up with more travels!
I'm so excited to start this project and know that it'll help to motivate finishing other projects around the house!  Cheers to following through and getting things done!


No comments:

Post a Comment