Monday, January 9, 2017

Reading

Just finished the book A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman yesterday and excited to be starting this new one, All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner.  Backman was a new author for me.  I previously finished reading My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry that I'd found at Target.  They were different from my usual selections but I wasn't disappointed!  I'm looking forward to starting the soon to be released Britt-Marie Was Here but until then I pulled out an old book I'd bought but never started.  I've read many Weiner books before so I'm sure I won't be disappointed!
Start and FINISH reading more books this year. Check. Or at least off to a good start! 
On a side note, it turned out to be a snow day today due to all our overnight snowfall which is what prompted this post.  I woke up as usual, ready for work, but ended up having some extra quiet time to read. Bonus!



No comments:

Post a Comment