Monday, April 30, 2012

State Testing

In September it seemed light years away to think about the state testing in May...but here it is! 
We have our first test this Friday and our second next Thursday.  My 3rd graders have been working hard to cover all the content all year long... and squeezin' in some bits these last few weeks! ;)
So... after MANY hours on Pinterest... I thought it'd be fitting to create another [super cute] gift to help inspire them to keep doing their best! 
I'll have to look into finding a 'pants' punch to use in the upcoming years, but for now I used the di-cut at school and punched a pencil shape to use.  Once I added a few encouraging words and a cute bow, voila!  Of course it wouldn't be complete without a few rolls of SMARTIES! 
I'm going to set them on their desks the morning of the test and we'll celebrate by opening them once everyone's finished.
Here's how they turned out:



I hope this will help ease some of their anxieties the morning of the test!





No comments:

Post a Comment