Saturday, February 12, 2022

Food Group Activities

It's been all about the FOOD GROUPS in PE this week so I decided to create some resources to help my students better understand each food group and a chance for some hands-on learning.  Yes, even in PE they can do some 'actual work' to help review the health concepts they're learning. 



With it being my first year in PE I wasn't sure how it'd go if I incorporated some 'actual work' into my teaching and was a little nervous to see how it'd go... 

Surprisingly, the kids left saying "That was so fun!"  Who knew?  

It gave me hope that I can create and include more content into my PE lessons.  Obviously, I need to get them moving as much as possible when I only see them for 30 minutes, two times a week, but I'm excited to see what else I can create! 

 


Download these resources here:



Find your balance, 
Shelby Oas 

No comments:

Post a Comment