Saturday, February 12, 2022

Motivational Testing Treat Tags

Looking to help MOTIVATE and INSPIRE your students for an upcoming test?  Look no further!  These simple, READY-TO-PRINT treat tags will do the trick!

I always LOVED creating treats for my students.  Both as an outlet for myself to do something creative, as well as helping to encourage my students too.

Whether it's just an end-of-the-unit test in class, or the ACTUAL state testing, little treats like these help to disguise the stress and anxiety of the situation and make it a little more memorable instead! 



When I started my TpT store I knew I wanted to recreate these fun tags that I've used for so many years in my classroom.  They're updated since my original versions of course.  Thank you modern fonts and electronic backgrounds!  I had fun creating the clipart for each of these tags too.  Thank you Procreate app and my iPad!  Making these designs is SO MUCH EASIER than it was before... or maybe I've just learned how to use these apps more efficiently?  Either way, I'm excited to be able to share them with others online too! 




If you're interested in creating these fun testing tags too, check out my resource here: 


These are the 8 Ready-to-Print designs: 


Good luck as you continue to MOTIVATE, INSPIRE, and ENCOURAGE your students to do their best! 

We teach them to work hard without needing to earn a reward, but having a fun treat always makes it THAT much better right? 

Find your balance,
Shelby Oas 

No comments:

Post a Comment