Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Hello again!


Hello!
Long time no see. Almost five years to be exact. 

In June I finished my 12th year of teaching in the classroom.


In September, I started year 13 with a BIG change!  I've FINALLY made the switch into the gym, teaching Health & Fitness.  [More on this new position to come!]




Wow, a lot has happened!  I can't believe it's been that long, but then again time seems to fly by so quickly anymore.  Instead of going back through a play-by-play of all the changes, I'm going to start fresh today.  I do love to reminisce through all the old posts and laugh at how far I've come.    

"You should never regret anything in life.  If it's good, it's wonderful.  If it's bad, it's experience."

With that being said I've finally taken the plunge to put all those 'things I've created' onto Teachers pay Teachers! If you dig back into my original posts of 2012 (yes 2012), ten years ago to my original posts where I would share all my teacherin' crafts and projects I created for my classroom, you'll see some of the same ideas revamped with modern fonts and color schemes!  Again, I enjoyed looking back and having a laugh at my original work compared to what I create now.  Too funny! 

So yes, I created a storefront on TpT and now spend my free time in between teaching and trying to have a life recreating the resources that I originally created for my classroom, and the new ones I'll begin to create, to share with others.  I'm SO excited and thankful to Tyler who gave me the encouragement and support to take on this new challenge!  I look forward to seeing how it grows. 



Check back for more posts about the products I've created and follow along as I start this new journey.  It's all about finding YOUR balance, and for me that's having an outlet to be creative and share what I love doing!  You can also follow along on my instagram account:  @find.your_balance 

I'd love to hear your feedback if you purchase any of my products or how they work in your classroom!  Let me know if there's anything you'd change or maybe something you need!  

"It takes a village... and coffee"

Find your balance,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment