Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Eve

...before I left school today I was carefully putting all the students' Valentine's suckers into their mailslots.  I felt like a secret Cupid!  The last couple weeks the kids could buy a sucker for 25 cents and send it to their 'secret' Valentine.  I can't wait to see their smiles and secret blushes as they read some of them.  Mostly from friends, but you could tell some were from 'admirers' in the other classes! <3

Since I have to travel out of town this Thursday for our State meet we decided to keep it simple for Valentine's day this year.  But as I came home from practice tonight there were some of my favorite flowers on the counter.  So much for keeping it simple.  ;) 

My favorite:  Gerbera Daisies!  (sorry a bit blurry)



I hope they're still around after the weekend!  Also, I can't help but post pictures of my 'girlfriends' aka our girls!  Getting along for once...  Koda and Mishka were busy eating while Lilly sipped some water.



Oh, and also another love! Since tomorrow's Valentine's Day... Starbucks' Java Chip ice cream.  Although until recently I didn't think about the caffeine!?   No wonder I can't fall asleep some nights?!


Time for some ice cream...




No comments:

Post a Comment